Submitting a Support Request
Access the support area
1. Login to the admin side of your site
2. Click the gray question mark in the top right
Create a new ticket
1. Scroll down to the tickets section
2. Click Create new tickets
Fill out the request form
1. Fill in required sections: Subject, First Name, Last Name, Description, and Institution Name.
If you are submitting a ticket on behalf of a learner, please be sure to include their information in the description including full name, email, course (if applicable).
2. Go to https://www.whatsmybrowser.org to acquire your browser/machine information in a new tab (This information can help speed up a resolution) You will need to copy and paste the URL that is generated from the website into the Browser Information field.
If you are submitting a ticket on behalf of a learner, please be sure to include their information in the description including full name, email, and full course name (if applicable).
3. Add any attachments such as screen shots.
If your issue is related to uploading a file, please include the file in your attachments.
4. Click Submit
Our Help Team will receive a notification of your request and respond to you promptly!
#dialogEDU #LMS #LearningManagementSystem #TipsAndTricks #LMSTricks #LMSTips