Bulk RSVP From The Backend
Site administrators now have the ability to complete a bulk RSVP from the backend in dialogEDU. This permission allows for a more controlled RSVP strategy for important Events.
1. Navigate to the backend of your institution’s site.
2. Click on Applications and select Events.
3. Under the RSVPS column, click on the blue number to batch register members for the event.
4. On the top right-hand corner, click on the gear icon drop-down menu.
5. Select Add People.
6. Search for the member by name or narrow your search by using the Target or Achievement filter. When you are finished, click Save.
7. You have now registered the following users for this Event.
The video tutorial demonstrating how to complete a bulk RSVP from the backend can be viewed below. Click the icon to the right of the volume control to view full screen.
#dialogEDU #LMS #LearningManagementSystem #TipsAndTricks #LMSTricks #LMSTips