Building Your Community
In today’s example, we will be demonstrating how to create a new “forum” and how to associate it with a specific target created specifically for that Forum. In the example below, we created a forum for Pharmacists.
Let’s get started!
1. Navigate to the back-end of your institution’s platform
2. Click on Applications
3. Select Forums
4. Click +New Forum
5. Title and define the theme for your new Forum
6. Select the Forums category (if you do not already have one created, you will need to go to Customize > Categories and create one)
7. Choose a cover image, the dimensions should be roughly between 200 x 200 pixels
8. Define rules for Comments and Sharing
9. Define your audience by selecting a target
10. Click Save to finish
#dialogEDU #LMS #LearningManagementSystem #TipsAndTricks #LMSTricks #LMSTips