Revolutionize Pharmacy Education and Training Through dialogEDU
Reasons why pharmacists choose dialogEDU as their LMS to advance delivery of online training and continuing education
In a continuous desire to progress and improve outcomes, dialogEDU is committed to allowing pharmacists to focus more on patient responsibilities and not on paperwork.
CPE Monitor Integration
Integration with CPE Monitor enables pharmacy practices to focus on outcomes by saving significant time, money and resources.
Easy to design, dynamic simulations allow for pharmacists to practice scenarios and decision making during training.
Awards, certificates and badges allow pharmacists to commemorate learning achievements.
Learn Anytime and Anywhere
The convenient, easy-to-use interface and cloud based functionality allow pharmacists to learn anytime, anywhere.
Targeting and Segmentation
Targeting and segmentation allow pharmacists to see relevant training and coursework and not waste time on extraneous material.
dialogEDU’s learning management system is flexible and customizable to meet the needs of your specific health system.
Advancing Pharmacy Training and Continuing Education
- dialogEDU’s integration with CPE Monitor allows pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to easily track their completed CPE credits and auto submit with error tracking for reconciliation
- Convenient, easy-to-use interface and cloud based functionality allow pharmacists to learn anytime, anywhere
- dialogEDU’s system is flexible and customizable to meet the needs of your specific health system
CPE Monitor Benefits
- API based integration with the CPE Monitor , an electronic system for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to track their completed continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits.
- Auto submit with error tracking for reconciliation.
- Providers – no need to provide electronic or printed statements of credit to your pharmacist and pharmacy technician participants. Instead, information is electronically transmitted to the NABP.
- No need for an Annual Activity Update (AAU) reporting by the provider each year.