Converting a PowerPoint into a Presentation Learning Object in dialogEDU
Part I: Save the PowerPoint presentation as a JPEG
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation that you wish to use. Click on File on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
7. The following dialog box will appear, click OK. Note the location of the folder, so that you can use the files later.
Part II: Upload the slides into dialogEDU
1. Go to your institution’s site
2. Click on Applications
3. Select Courses
4. Navigate over to the Repository by clicking on the Courses drop-down menu
5. Click +NEW LEARNING OBJECT
6. Select Presentation
7. Add a title and description
8. Click Save
9. To add your first slide, select the image icon from the menu.
a. Click Choose File
b. Select Slide 1
c. Click Open to add the slide.
d. Click Insert once selected
11. To preview your presentation, click on the gear icon to the right of any slide and select View.
Your presentation should look like this.